Digesting business requirements and challenges, and developing solutions for existing web apps.
Kian is a furniture company that's been modernizing their website and admin processes. Their website is built with Django-Oscar and deployed to Heroku. They have thousands of products documented in excel sheets, that they want to be able to upload in one go. Their development budget is restrictive, and can't afford an entirely polished solution.
Write a Celery task module that:
- Allows the user to utilize all CRUD actions, through identifiers in the CSV file.
- Validates and sanitizes incoming data.
- Informs the user of actions performed through logging.
- Create a read-only dry run version of the import process, so the user can identify input errors.
- Display importer progress within the admin dashboard.