Digesting business requirements and challenges, and developing or extending web apps.
Kian is a furniture company that's been modernizing their website and admin processes. Their website is built with Django-Oscar and deployed to Heroku. They have thousands of products documented in excel sheets, that they want to be able to upload in one go.
Write a Celery task module that:
- Allows the user to utilize all CRUD actions, through identifiers in the CSV file.
- Validates and sanitizes incoming data.
- Informs the user of actions performed through logging.
- Create a read-only dry run version of the import process, so the user can identify input errors.
- Display importer progress within the admin dashboard.